Friday 23 March 2012

I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW!!! AND I WANT TO SCREAM BADLY!!!

 To stay loyal to Guilty Crown for 22 weeks and watched every single episode on Shiori Thursday, and when today is the end of this anime and I am really happy to watch a happy Shiori ending, I was hurt by the director and producer and the writer of Guilty Crown because of its super-duper, extremely, very, really sad and heartbreaking ending. I am still crying although it is already more than two hours since I watched the last heartbreaking episode. I really want to scream to release the sadness and heartbreak in my heart. But I can't. People will kill me for screaming early in the morning like a crazy people.

I can not express all my emotions on the last Guilty Crown unless heartbreaking and sad... and this heartbreaking is killing me inside my heart. I started to hate this heartbreaking anime when Shu hugs Inori and absorbs the virus. But at least if they sacrifice their life, at least I will feel a little bit happy because Shu will die with Inori. But I really can not take it when Inori saves Shu until the very end and Shu is blind now. He only can feels that he is with Inori when he hears her song in the last scene. Inori is died now...

I WANT A FREAKING HAPPY SHIORI ENDING!!!!

Is that really hard to fulfill it? it is not like i want to conquer this world or millions of money. I just want...

I WANT A FREAKING HAPPY SHIORI ENDING!!!!

my feelings for this memorable and heartbreaking last episode... is...









 And I always say goodbye to any drama or anime that i watched such as Dream High 2 and Doctocrs: Saikyou no Meii but not for Guilty Crown. I will not say goodbye.. to Guilty Crown. Never. Just give me an alternative ending or whatever as long as it has Shiori happy ending.... Aaaagghhhhhh!!!!!!! My tears still can not stop flowing... What should i do?
Well... I better go now. I want to take a rest to return my red eyes (because of crying) to its normal state. Or continue crying until I feel better (maybe another two hours still does not enough to overcome the heartbreaking final Guilty Crown).
Bye-bye...

2 comments:

  1. could you recomend me some animes??? I wanna try something new... because I'm hurted right now and I need some distraction... would you help me? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what kind of genre of anime that you like, but you can try:
      Mondaijitachi ga Isekai kara Kuru sou desu yo
      Special A
      Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
      Ouran Host Club
      Hakkenden- Touhou Hakken Ibun
      Sword Art Online
      and many more...
      There are many good anime, but it depends on your preference...

      Delete